Paying For Rehabilitation
Where alcohol and drug addiction is concerned, the cost of treatment will vary depending on the individual user. You will find a treatment schedule that will fit your income.
Different treatment centres will charge differently for treatment. Some treatments at rehab centres are free while other executive centres will cost thousands. There is a therapy centre for you suited to your budget.
If you know what resources are available to help with rehab costs, rehab is available to everyone. Furthermore, there are people that can assist you finding a method to pay for a medical care.
Majority of rehabs provide an assistance, accept coverage or have funding alternatives.
In order to take care of the expense of addiction treatment, the insurance is the most general method. Insurance payment will be pegged on the premium you pay and also depend on your insurance provider.
These are the types of insurance which cover addiction treatment
- State-financed health insurance
- Private insurance
- Military insurance
Not every individual has medical insurance, however there are many ways to access rehab treatment. A free or low income rehabilitation centre could be an option for your rehab needs. Or a centre that offers rehab payment plans based on your ability to pay. Free rehab centres provide financing options because they have partial funding and more waiting lists.
A lot of inpatient rehabilitations provide funding for the ones with no insurance.
If you think that taking on debt or credit is going to be stressful, think of it as an investment. It won't take too long to clear the payments. When you are sober, you can start your life again and recover your career and other things you lost during the time you were in addiction. Saving money is something else to focus on, as being sober will allow you to save the money you would have been using for drugs or alcohol.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
The Costs Of Addiction Treatments
The cost of treatment at a rehab centre will vary and this will affect the total price.
There are different kinds of treatment programs for different addicts..
There are many other aspects that influence the price of rehab, which can go from treatment to comforts.
For reasonable rehab contact us now on 0800 246 1509.
A study on some rehabilitation centres, revealed the following costs for the stated treatments
- Total outpatient detox treatment may cost between £800 - £1200.
- Detox is included in the inpatient rehab programs.
- The specific cost of detoxification is based on if it makes part of an inpatient program and the kind of opiate addiction is being prescribed.
- The symptoms of dangerous detox needs more cautious observation which makes the price higher.
- Inpatient Rehab
- For a 30-day program, some inpatient rehabilitation can cost about £4800.
- For 30-days treatment, the famous centres charge into £16,120.
- The average cost of a 60 - 90 day rehab is £9700 - £48,300.
- Outpatient Rehab
- Mild to moderate addictions may not require inpatient treatment.
- For a three month program, a lot treatments cost £4,000.
- Treatment at facilities like Hazelden Betty Ford charge £8000.
- The cost is based on the frequency that the person goes to the medical care centre every week plus the duration of the treatment.
- The cost of rehabilitation can be affected by the type of medical care and medicines required for the treatment.
- Some people do not require any medicines when recovering from addiction.
- Addictions to opioids and alcohol usually need medication.
- The price tag can be several thousand per year.
- With duration of a year, Methadone treatment for Heroin addicts costs about £4000.
The Price Of Being A Addict
In the end, the treatment of addiction does not cost as much as a life of drug or alcohol addiction costs. If employed, drug and alcohol addicts tend to abscond from work more times than those not addicted, and this absence equals loss of income for themselves and their employers.
After some time, the cost of medications, legitimate issues, medical problems and loss of profitability at work all will include.
Previous Heroin addicts have mentioned that they used to spend a lot of money on their addiction.
An alcoholic that drinks about 12-pack per day regularly for a year waste more than £8500. However this price tag doesn't involve legal problems, which can cost more thousands of pounds. Illegal drugs would cost much more though it is not easy to figure out exactly how much.
The cost of addiction is not all about the money, your health, relationships and your life are also on the line. Your health, relationships and your life are also on the line.
What Factors Into The Cost Of Addiction Treatment
There is a myriad of factors that affect the cost of addiction. The primary factors include
- Type Of Facility
- The difference in costs for inpatient and outpatient treatment is enormous.
- Residential treatment programs have to house the patients and provide more in-depth treatment and this is why the costs are higher.
- The location of the centre and the duration of the programs also affects the cost.
- Areas where cost of living is higher, the treatment centre is more expensive.
- Treatments Provided
- At the beginning of rehab, most of the addicts don't need a medical detox.
- Less monitoring is needed for people in rehab coming off Cocaine as they do not experience dangerous withdrawal symptoms.
- However, there are serious dangers when withdrawing from alcohol and Heroin and medication is usually necessary.
- The cost will therefore be higher for people who require more medical attention.
- If you add professional counselling to the treatment, it is going to affect the total cost of the treatment.
- Facilities and Services
- There will be additional charges depending on the kind of amenities offered.
- Extra facilities for rehab may include Yoga, massage, acupuncture, swimming pools, tennis courts and professional chefs.
- Luxury rehab will be more exclusive as the rich and famous are often patients.
- The cost per month can be in the region of tens of thousands of dollars in these luxury rehabilitation centres.
- Although certain amenities will usually mean higher costs, not all treatment centres are that pricey.
Rehabs State Funded And Non Profit
Many people meet necessity for low-income rehabilitation, which are normally unprofitable institutions. Rehabilitation centres that are free of charge are referred to as Low-income rehabs. The help provided in these low-income centres is aimed at helping everyone including the jobless.
There are many free drug treatment centres that are provided by the Salvation Army. People with low incomes can also take advantage of state-funded treatment centres.
How To Get Into Rehabilitation
Getting the suitable rehab centre is the second step after problem recognition. Think of the cost of rehab as an investment into your health and your life. We will assist you to find a rehab facility that perfectly meets your needs and will accept your insurance cover or offer a workable payment plan.