Since 2003, Alcohol Rehab Nottingham has been offering alcohol and substance treatment. We have acquired our comprehensive expertise by working together with those who are battling with dependencies.
The Work We Do
The United Kingdom Substance Misuse Service is given by Alcohol Rehab Nottingham. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. We support recovery by providing true patient cantered care which we hope will assist people in maintaining abstinence throughout the rest of their lived.
To accomplish our vision, we
- Strive to deliver top notch quality in all the services we offer, right from the expert prescription, to care planning with the patient's input and all others
- Work in group based treatment centre points close to where individuals live.
- Building lasting work relationships with local doctors, chemists and other service providers dealing with drug issues because we know such relationships benefit our clients.
- Provide a full scope of evidence based treatment that perceives the mind boggling nature of addiction and its concerns.
- Arrive at feasible and glaring recovery through Mutual Aid and peer assistance.
- Belong to SMART Recovery.
- Offer counselling and assistance to carers and families of the addicts by realising their needs.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
Please call us at 0800 246 1509 to learn more about the Addiction Services at Alcohol Rehab Nottingham.
For Service Users
Please see the Patient Information pamphlet to learn about the support we can provide you during your recovery.
For data on the OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments) accessible see our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine.