NHS Or Private Facility?
For most people give the first hand choice to the private residential rehab treatment centres. In the most cases, getting into centre can be organised within twenty four hours. Admission into private rehab treatment program is made easy depending on the mode of payment through available funds from individual or insurance policy cover. Getting an NHS admission to a private rehab clinics can also be possible.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For NHS Rehab Funding?
All United Kingdom residents should be able to apply for addiction treatment through the NHS at community based rehabilitation centre or private facility which is free of charge at the point of delivery. To qualify for NHS funding at a residential rehabilitation centre you'll possible have to provide evidence that you have tried to get in local community-based treatment options first. Depending on the readiness of your local dependency team to fund your rehab, getting into residential treatment might take numerous weeks.
For referral you should go to your GP so he can instruct you to the alcohol and drug action team which are nearest to you.
Advantages And Disadvantages
- Flexible rehab schedule;
- Fast admission - in some cases within a day;
- One-location rehab continuity of daily procedures and care;
- Patients have similar staff members taking care of them during treatment period.
- Rehabilitation is in controlled environment free from influence of fears to allow the patient focus on recovery process.
- Healing occurs in persons with shared goals between professionals and patients in the program.
- Family can visit at certain times, there are possibilities to make phone calls or receive letters, we can sometimes provide visiting accommodation;
- Additional therapies are often provided like gym and fitness, art therapy, horse riding etc.;
- Aftercare agenda;
- Costs more than treatment on the NHS;
- Not included in health insurance cover.
- It doesn't cost anything;
- Accessible to everyone;
- It is near to your home, family and local community;
- Admission process takes a while;
- May not be referred to residential rehab;
- Different treatments might be provided at various clinics/facilities;
- Recovery might be damaged by everyday problems and substance accessibility;
- There is a limited access to the personal specialist
- We provide the same staff and specialist throughout our treatment session to our patients.
- Creating an outpatient support network might be more difficult.
Ready to Get Help?
CALL US NOW ON 0800 246 1509
Alternative Of NHS Cross Border Treatment
Securing admission into residential private rehab clinics in UK through NHS or local community addiction services could take months and the outcome is not definite. Funding through the directives of the EU cross border healthcare can be much faster to access though.
You're eligible UK patient keen on quick admission process, get further procedure information from the Alcohol Rehab Nottingham website today.